By Amin Sarhan - Oct 14, 2012

Divers and Snorkelers Paradise
جنة الغواصين والغطاسين


Virgin crystal clear waters that you can see up to 40 meters deep.
مياه بكر صافية كالزجاج ترى فيها حتى عمق 40 متراً.


It is the paradise of Bunaken National Marine Park which was formally established in 1991 at the northern tip of the island of Sulawesi, Indonesia. The park extends over an area of 890 km², 97% of which are crystal clear (up to 35-40 m visibility), warm tropical waters. The remaining 3% consist of five islands. Water temperatures of (27-29 C) harbor high diversity of corals, fish, sponge, mollusk, reptile and marine mammal species. The park has around 8 species of giant clams, over 70 species of corals and more than 2,500 fish species, or nearly 70% of all fish species known to the Indo-western Pacific.
إنها جنة متنزه بوناكن البحري الوطني الذي تأسس رسميا في عام 1991 في الطرف الشمالي من جزيرة سولاويزي في اندونيسيا. وهو يمتد على مساحة 890 كم ²، 97٪ منها يتكون من مياه استوائية دافئة وصافية كالزجاج (تصل الرؤية فيها إلى 35-40 م). وما تبقى من 3٪ يتكون من خمس جزر. درجات حرارة المياه (27-29 مئوية) مما يجعلها موطناً لتنوع الشعب المرجانية والأسماك والإسفنج والرخويات والزواحف وأنواع كثيرة من الثدييات البحرية. ويحوي المتنزه على حوالي 8 أنواع من المحار العملاق وأكثر من 70 نوعا من الشعاب المرجانية وما يزيد عن 2500 نوعاً من أنواع الأسماك، أي ما يقرب من 70٪ من جميع أنواع الأسماك المعروفة في المحيط الهادئ في طرفه الهندي الغربي.
















You may like to read these    قد ترغب بقراءة ما يلي

Koh Chang Island Secluded Luxurious Beach

Geothermal Resort in Ice

Opium & Other Luxury Suites In London

Island Hideaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment